To make student understand concept of Neutralization Reaction via simulation which is a process that occurs when an acid and a base interacts.
A new chemical is formed in a neutralization reaction. This is called salt. Salt can be neutral, acidic, or basic in nature. In this process, heat evolution results in the production of salt and water.
Neutralization reactions are significant in daily life as they control the solution's pH. The pH of the solution is important since it help one know how basic and how acidic the solution is.
1. When an acid or base react in a neutralization reaction, what product are formed.
2. The neutralization reaction is reaction between
3. A solution of pH 7 is
4. How many moles of hydrogen ions will react with 1 mole of hydroxide ions during an acid-base neutralization reaction?
5. Neutralizations reactions are
6. A neutral solution contains
7. What will be the salt of the given reaction? Zn(OH)2 + HNO3 ->
8. Neutralization reaction is a
|Chemistry||Reaction Chemistry||Neutralization Reaction|
Dr. Anuj Krishna & Prof. (Dr). Rina Sharma
CSIR-National Physical Laboratory
Kaphi, Anuj Krishna & Prof. (Dr). Rina Sharma and Team JIGYASA, CSIR-NPL
Presented by CSIR NPL